Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Engaged?!


Earlier this week, Mariah Carey was accompanied by Nick Cannon and a very large ring on that Oh So Important Finger...

Today, someone close to Mariah confirmed to Access Hollywood that they are engaged. Well, Mariah is older than me and I'm a little skeeved. I used to watch All That with my kids and remember Nick Cannon on The Disney Channel as a young kid.

Well, I'm happy Mariah Carey found love even if Nick Cannon is about 12 years younger. I'm a little surprsied she can love someone else besides herself. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Mariah fan. I bought her first CD as soon as it came out. It's just that sometimes she says things that are a little...off.

I hope Nick is aware that she's not having kids. According to this article I found on BostonHerald.com, Mariah's not having kids because she wants to stay pretty. And there's more....

Mariah Carey says she’ll abstain from procreating because having a child would leave her feeling “violated.”


Ummmm, ok.... good luck with that.

No comments: