Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Is the Campaign Taking a Toll on Senator McCain?

Is the campaign wearing Senator McCain down? Before you answer the question, watch this video and listen to Senator McCain.



This is what Mccain actually said:
"You and I together will confront the $10 trillion debt that the federal government has run up, and balance the federal budget by the end of my term in office. Across this country this is the agenda I've set before my fellow prisoners, and the same standards of clarity and candor must now be applied to my opponent. "



Watch this video. It seems that Senator McCain has a difficult time remembering what he has said in the past.


Could it be that Senator McCain was so tired, he forgot where Spain is located? Did he have a Sarah Palin moment?


Senator McCain forgot how many homes he owned?


McCain's campaign aids in violating this American's right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH.



I don't know about you, but I don't appreciate being called a prisoner by Senator McCain. I also take offense in being referred to as Joe Six Pack by Sarah Palin. As a Christian conservative, I choose not to drink. I find it hard to understand why a man that own 12-13 homes can call another man that owns ONE...an elitist. Another real important issue is knowledge. He's either not aware of Spain's location or their political philosophy or their nation's leader. This is a problem, a really big one...especially since the person that whispered in his ear...Joe Lieberman will not be there to help him. Sarah Palin knows even less.

God help us all...

No comments: